Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Write A Professional And Compelling Artist Or Band Bio











About:

Hey, 



Thanks for visiting!



I'm a musician & professional writer for the renowned music blog Stereo Stickman. I have a background in creative writing & literature, as well as an MA in Song Writing.



For artists, bands & producers looking to build their audience - a concise & clear biography is crucial in keeping people interested once they've heard your music or been drawn in by your artwork or social posts. 



If you're looking for a well written, compelling artist or band bio that flows well - either for your website, a press release, or general promotional purposes - I'd love to work with you & help summarise your sound & style in the best possible way. 



You can submit any information you feel is relevant - a few lines about your musical journey, a list of influences or key historical details; even a longer bio (upto 600 words) that needs shortening. 



Please feel free to message me if you'd like to discuss any variations on the standard bio or any other options you may have in mind. I'll do my best to cater to whatever it is that you need in order to build your musical presence online in a professional & appealing manner. 



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Ramconstock has done such an amazing job, his writing skills are incredible and has made an outstanding bio for me!

:

Always a great experience!

:

Quality writing. I would highly recommend.

:

All I can say is WOW! Amazingly talented writer! Thanks a million and I’ll be back for more!

:

Thank you very much and will be back again as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment