Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Write An Amazing Press Release For Your Music











About:

You're releasing new music into the world, and you need a high quality press release to make sure the right people pay attention!  Most publications won't even consider covering a new release that doesn't come with a proper press release.  



Let's work together and get your music into the right ears.



I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, please get in touch!



Reviews


:

Very fast, friendly and so talented! I WILL be back for more. Having a professional that is adept at writing specifically for the press and of marketing/promotional material is so worthwhile. I loved the press release that jgwilsonri crafted with very little direction from me, it has energy, excitement, and a way of drawing the reader to wanting to find out more. I hope I can get it in front of the right eyes, so that it can spark interest in my music!

:

Received an amazingly worded press release, and I'm highly satisfied. He was very easy to work with and met the deadline. I plan to use him for future press releases.

:

Jerry really has a talent for using words to describe music. A brilliant writer, professional, on time and does his research. I would hire him again.

:

Very quick to respond to first-time inquiries and will answer specific questions you have, which I find very helpful as someone learning the whole process. Thanks!

:

Reliable and on point, yet again. This is my 3rd time hiring him and I’d work with him again. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment