Monday, March 2, 2020

Make An Epic Soundcloud Track Promotion And Marketing Campaign











About:

Hi Guys, 



Its Morg Anderson here! For who don´t know me, I am a Music Marketing GURU and i have hundreds of clients with Multiple Music platforms that I promote effectively.



I thought to bring an EPIC offer EXCLUSIVELY here on FIVERR! 



So what I will do for you:



I will promote one Single Soundcloud Track to my hyperactive Subscribers' lists of Music Fans in multiple genres (hip hop, dance, rock, pop, indie, and many, many other styles!) My list has more than 500k (500 thousand subscribers).



So we can have a successful campaign it needs to last 5 days, so 5 days it the length of the campaign.



Regarding to Geographics, well my list is mixed, we have many people from the States, Europe, Australia, UK, Middle east, Japan, etc... So i cannot Geo targeted a Location for your promotion Sorry!



About what you will get with this GIG:



Well, I will be frank with you, Marketing campaigns do not guarantee any success rate, its the trial and error game show... I cannot guarantee you a specific number, but generally speaking you will get a bunch of plays (it can be a few dozen to a few thousands...)



For last but not Least:



IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH MY SERVICES I WILL REFUND YOU NO QUESTIONS ASKED!



Reviews


:

Brilliant service. Will use again!

:

...P.E.R.F.E.C.T...

:

Okay stuff

:

...P.E.R.F.E.C.T...

:

Easy to work with, definitely delivered attention to the song. I indicated that I'm not certain if I would purchase this again as I'm looking for a different product (more interactive listeners and followers) but the listens soared up from few to many, so thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment