Monday, March 2, 2020

Give Industry Quality Review Feedback On Your Song











About:

You think your song has hit potential?? Why not let an A&R or 2 listen and give industry quality feedback. I have A&R consultant experience since 2007 with Independent to major labels like Koch (now eOne), Fontana, Sony, Def Jam and Universal to name a few. I have seen many big singles breakthrough and know the formula your single needs.



I will provide a paragraph or 2 of feedback based on what I think you should do to strengthen your song and where it is lacking. If it is good and potential in todays game I wil tell you that too. Sometimes you can just use another nod. If you already have a plan in mind for your push, let me know. I can give you some feedback on promotion strategies as well. 



NOTE: This gig does not guarantee you a deal in any facet but it will tell you what you need to know about the song you are investing in!

Reviews


:

Detailed review, good advices, all recommendations :)

:

Great job ! Highly recommended.

:

Good review and tips

:

Professional as always, speedy delivery and great communication.

:

It’s Cool Real Feedback 🤘




No comments:

Post a Comment