Saturday, February 1, 2020

Create A Professional Press Release For Your Music











About:

I will create a brief industry standard professional press release for any music genre such as HipHop/R&B/Classic Rock/EDM/Pop/Caribbean mixtape, song, video to give your project the best possible chances to get featured by magazines, media and radios around the globe. PLUS, I offer packages including a blog list of 250 music contacts!



My past releases have gotten clients featured on publications such as MoHiphopblog, MidwestFleetDjs, StraightOfficial, Nerve DJs, Coast2Coast, USA Blog Network. and many more. 



  • I'll thoroughly listen to each song selection and write a professional and descriptive press release that will have a great result when presented to the world. 
  • Customize E-Blasts to all music networks
  • Will include a Contact List of music platforms contacts on PDF file.


Recommended Upgrades include:




#1 Artist Interview 

- Live #GetHipWithDJMosPrecious via FB LIVE

- Convo to explain your new music!

- Link will be included on your press release

- embed player, link, or download

(Can not be rescheduled)



#2 Guaranteed Placements on the Multiple Music Blog Sites


- most of our sites have #1 Google rank in their states



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This write up was very impressive thank you so much! And you finished when I was sleep. I woke up to this, I appreciate the time you put into this. Arigato

Seller's Response:

You are very welcome. Thank you for allowing me to use my passions of writing to create your press release. Until next time.

Seller's Response:

Amazing service. They go above and beyond.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for entrusting me for your professional services!

Seller's Response:

great service




No comments:

Post a Comment