Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Promote Your Rap Hiphop Music To 120,000 Fans











About:

This is SOUNDCLOUD PROMO.



As an artist FANS MATTER! Sometimes we need a BOOST when we're starting out. An active social media music page is a HUGE part of how you'll attract new listeners and gain fans. I can help!



I'm an experienced 17 year advertiser & artist. I'll help you get the exposure you need with this gig by helping create a fan base who will listen to and share your music which is the first step in launching your career as an artist.



I'm a hip-hop lover myself and have successfully marketed lots of musicians! My ads have helped me build a strong hip-hop / rap audience.

I'm not going to make you empty promises of millions of views, downloads or follows but you will see some very nice results through my service. 



I'll send you live links to your post once your order is completed.



PLEASE NOTE: each LINK = 1 song 



You write your own ad.





MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE



Stay free to send a message if you got any questions! =)




-Toni Felicia

Reviews


:

Fast action good support

:

Good marketing

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment