Friday, February 28, 2020

Create A Smart Link For Your Album Or Single Release











About:

I will create a unique link for your album or single release.



First your music needs to be officially released, once it is out you can send me the iTunes, Spotify or any DSP link. 



Once you send me the link, I will create a custom link using your album or song title that aggregates all the download/streaming stores onto one page (including youtube). 



This is the best way to promote your music release ! 



I can include all the mainstream stores that your music is up on : Beatport, Juno, iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, etc..

Reviews


:

Perfect work

:

New world speed record this time - great

:

Thanks a million, fast delivery and great work! Definitely recommend.

:

Very quick and easy!

:

Great work, and so fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment