Sunday, February 23, 2020

Be Your Personal Digital Music Producer Consultant











About:

Hello! My name is Gleb Sergeev. I am a digital music producer. Started in 2010, its activity. Over the past six years I have worked with many musicians and labels. Also currently supervise the EDM label Reoralin Records.



These services will help you! I promise to return the money if I can not help you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

am very grateful for the large amount of really necessary information. Thanks to you, I realized something that will really help in the promotion

Seller's Response:

Good Knowledge

Seller's Response:

Just curious newcomer to the music industry. Great buy and value, defintely feel I got a lot out of it :)

:

Welcome!

:

Gleb was very quick and kind in answering all my questions before buying, and then provided a very detailed and professional service. I will surely buy again, and definitely recommend this seller!!! Thank you again!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment