Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Promote Your Party Or Event Link To 8,000 Hip Hop Twitter Followers











About:

I will tweet 2 times a day for 1 day your hip hop Party , concerts  ,print ad , poster and promotional event to my 8,000 twitter friends & followers. ( Record Producers , Record Labels ) Marketing is everything ! My account is followed by Industry heads and Radio personnel. Your link  will stay on my account. (Better SEO and Google ranking ) I will show proof of tweets 

Reviews


:

Great experience! Wonderful promotions - just what we requested and he kept us informed!

:

Great work...

:

i bought this gig for promo and he well exceeded my expectations as far as delivery and time and gave a lil extra

:

GREAT JOB DID WHAT WAS PROMISED

:

great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment