Saturday, February 29, 2020

Give You A Music Distribution Deal











About:

From my experience as a music marketer and musician, I know that being a musician today isn’t easy. In actuality, there hasn't been a time that is wasn't difficult.There are ways to make it easier. The starving artist cliche' we've all heard. This is the reason you don't leave any money on the table. 



I have worked with music artists doing digital marketing for years, I understand and have seen the hardships. When I do your distribution you keep your music, royalties, and rights. My pricing is simple, I charge a flat fee per release. If you have a music single, I'll release it with up to 5 tracks for only $15.00. No annual fees needed, just flat fee-based pricing, keep it simple and everyone wins.



Genres: RAP, HIP-HOP, POP, ROCK, REGGAE, R&B, COUNTRY, EDM 



PRODUCTION MUST BE PROFESSIONAL QUALITY



Need more info? See how I stack up against Tunecore, DistroKid, and CD Baby! Pricing is the core product of Distribution.



  • No Annual Fees per Release(s)
  • 100% of Royalties from DSP’s
  • Spotify, Pandora, TIDAL, Apple, Groove Music and more!
  • Daily Sales and Trends
  • Delivery to hundreds of partners
  • Free ISRC’s & UPC’s
  • Free Fan Promo Delivery

Reviews


Seller's Response:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great site & the seller was very professional!

:

Easy to work with and good music as well

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment