Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Target Tidal Music Promotion











About:



Hello! My name is Gleb Sergeev. I am a digital music producer. Started in 2010, its activity. Over the past six years I have worked with many musicians and labels.

 

I will make promotion of your Tidal content in music blog. I am a professional in setting up campaigns to promote music, video clips, press releases, artists.



I'm ready to work with any styles. I give guarantees, confirm the work with screenshots. All work will be individual depending on the style of your music.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did excellent

:

Super seller!

:

Amazing service!! Will continue to work

:

Not sure it works or if the views are synthetic, or if they are real. Giving a great review however, as the delivery was exactly delivered as expected... The post on his a ccount shows a lot of views, and comments. If its real, its an incredible deal

:

Posted my song to thousands of users.




No comments:

Post a Comment