Friday, February 28, 2020

Real Electronic Soundcloud Promotion











About:

This gig for Producers that are sick of fake results. This gig will provide less than fake promotion but it will be real results and you will see that.



Hey, my name is Jasper Jones and I have been in the Music Industry for over 12 years. Over this time, I have been successful at marketing and promoting music artists and producers at all levels in the industry. 



For this gig, I will make requests to other artists, producers, and channels to repost your track on SoundCloud. Each package contains a certain amount of requests, the more the better. The channels may also follow, like, and comment on your track. 



I do follow package expectations to ensure value is provided. Please message if you would like to know more. This is for single track only, no playlist-sets or album. 



PLEASE READ FAQs prior to ordering. 

Reviews


:

For a first promo good job! This seems like an organic and authentic way of promoting that works in your favor. Had to be prolonged but at the end overall very solid work. Thank You! I am looking forward working again with you

:

Many thanks.

:

This was perfectly what was described. very good

:

great job!

:

Excellent service, great exsposure, very worthwhile, I will definitely be using this service again. Thank you Soundonfire!




No comments:

Post a Comment