Thursday, January 16, 2020

Create A Landing Page For Your Song











About:

I will create a landing page for your song!  For instance: You just released a new song and can't decide whether to put the SoundCloud, Spotify or iTunes link in your Instagram bio to promote it.  



That's where I come in :)



I just need the link to your song on one platform (like Spotify) and I will create a landing page and find the links to Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud and YouTube (as applicable).  You get to decide what the end of the URL is and yours should look like the photos in the description!



The landing page is a must have for a new song.  Let me take care of the busy work and let you keep creating music!

Reviews


:

Great work done

:

I’m A continuous returning customer need i say more but who’s counting anyway!!!!

:

worked with him before, hes great

:

Always gets the job done, will always work with this seller!

:

Great and quick! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment