Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Massive Hip Hop Music Promotion To 460K Followers











About:

Remake of My Best Selling GIG Because Fiverr asked to Edit the gig I Have More than 150+ 5Star Reviews on my profile for the Same gig.



In the Service I will Post Your Hip Hop Content to the growing Base of own 285,000 PLUS Dedicated Hip Hop Followers



Screenshot of the Posted Content will be provided to the Buyer as Proof PRIOR to Posting so that He/She can alter as Per his/her needs before Starting the Promotion

A Link Will also be Provided to check the Real Time Results



The Promotion of Hip Hop Content Includes anything Related to hip Hop It May be a Video,Song Website,Link etc If You want me to Upload the Video I can do that as Videos Uploaded Perform the Best



IMPORTANT-As the Followers are all Gained Organically i.e they are not gained by any Unscrupulous Manner You will get the Real traffic No Bots Also I cannot  Predict the behavior of the Audience as it is not in my Control I cannot Guarantee\Forecast the Engagement You Will get. It all depends Upon the Content Hope You Will Understand. If the Content is Good It will definitely get the Exposure.   



I Believe in Providing Honest Advertising

Still Having Query Feel Free to ask I Will be Online mostly.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

EASY TO WORK WITH

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the Feedback Much appreciated

Seller's Response:

cheap price. legit facebook group.

:

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated

:

Got my music in front of real people as promised! Dope!!




No comments:

Post a Comment