Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Organic Spotify Promotion, Spotify Music Promotion For Your Track











About:

100% Organic and real listeners, streams, followers to reach the best results!

I have worked in music promotion for many years and am always working on new ways of getting artists noticed for as little money as possible.

This service will allow your track to rank in the vast realm of Spotify and get you a load of new fans. All plays are legible for royalties and will help people discover your music.

WHAT WE OFFER :

Active followers and increased streams with monthly listeners (No Bots/Fake Follower)

HOW ADVERTISING IS DONE:
we post your Spotify track on some specific music-related platform, for example, musicgoat,streamhub, Streaming blogs e.t.c which will result in good engagement to your music track.



PLATFORM WHERE WE WILL PROM0TE YOUR SPOTIFY TRACK:
MUSIC SHARING PLATFORM like Streamhub, MusicJam, MusicGoat

Targeting for genre research (no spamming to irrelevant Spotify prom0tion platform).
Music Blog Guest posting on High DA Streaming Blog
The campaign supported by Spotify (Bookmarking featuring).

WHY CHOOSE US?
  • Proven Spotify marketing results
  • No fake bot accounts 
  • Organic and natural Growing
  • Premium support


100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!


Order now or Message me for your Album Promotion!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow!! … . I am flabbergasted with the outcome I got from the advancement on my track by this folks. Extraordinary compared to other up until now. I told them to target top urban areas in USA and UK. They focus on the area and got great outcome. A portion of the listeners became my supporters and audience's This is so incredible, which enables my artist page look extremely noteworthy. I would recommend this service to anybody here on fiverr. In any case, this administrations is simply unique. I am telling my friends about this service. what a great service, keep it up

Seller's Response:

thanks for trusting in our service, your satisfaction is our top priority

:

Amazing person to work with, communication is topnotch, deliver is very fast. am scared to make use of their services before. But at the end I decided to try it out and I am glad I did try them out. I am amazed at the end result. The promotion is top notch I am coming back again. For more orders. My track gain new exposure and new audiences. The promotion was organic and real human engagement.Even after the promotion some continue to play my song. The track got active response from the audience my track was promoted to. I am amazed at the fast rate all my questions about this gig was answered, One of the best so far. I told them to target top cities in USA and UK. Thanks so much

:

I do have doubts about the delivered promotion, especially since most "audience" is based in Bangladesh where Spotify is not officially available. Probably bots are being used here.

:

but I stay in Nigeria, how is this even possible to send you plays from Bangladesh, you need to ask other people you promote with




No comments:

Post a Comment