Sunday, January 26, 2020

Pitch Your Beats To 100 Different Successful Rappers











About:

I will create a pitch for you as a producer and send it to 100 different successful rappers.

Some of them might be your favorite rapper, I have the contact information of many major artists and other industry contacts. I currently study Music Management and have met and learned from a lot of people high up in the industry. I'm an author/rapper but after studying Music Management I received a lot of industry contacts which gave me the power to help other artists & producers. 



I will not accept everyone but only producers I think would have a chance to be accepted by a major artist. This is simply because I don't want to spam major artists with beats that they would not appreciate receiving. Don't let this discourage you though. If I don't accept you I will try to give you the feedback you need to reach that level. 



If you have any questions regarding which artists I can contact or are interested in my service send me a message with your beats.

Reviews


:

Great work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment