Thursday, January 30, 2020

Send Your Music To Djs For Club And Radio Play Nationally And Internationally











About:

If you're a new artist and you're finding it hard to get your hot single played on your favorite radio stations or you can't get your music to DJs to spin in clubs, then hit me up.With my service I can get your single to DJs and tastemakers all over the world who will download and play your record, if it's good.I can provide screenshots of where your music has been downloaded at, names of radio stations and clubs your music is being played at.Earn royalties in the process.Please send me quality music.Send 1 mp3 or wav file.If you have a clean and explicit version of the song then send both.NO LINKS!!!!Anything that isn't mixed and mastered properly will be sent back to you.Also make sure metadata is correct.It's extra if I have to do the metadata for you.



Reviews


:

Thanks for completing this in a timely fashion.

:

Results every time. Premium customer service

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

grate and funky

:

the seller was pefect




No comments:

Post a Comment