Thursday, January 16, 2020

Promote And Rate Your Song











About:

In need to boost the visibility of your song, new creation or video? 

For one gig I will:



1) Buy one of  your songs on iTunes or Amazon ($1 each Max).

2) Write a short honest and positive comment on your album.

3) Rate the song 5 stars.



and much more in the way of promotion: Spotify, Soundcloud, Youtube, Social Media! I do offer a promotional service to obtain organic human legit views, plays, followers! Check my extras for more or feel free to contact me for a customised offer tailored to your needs!

I will provide you with a Screenshot of my Work!



Exclusively on Fiverr, you get back a significant part of what you pay!!



Ps



Please note that, I won't rate, buy or comment any offensive or explicit material

Reviews


:

Thanks for a great service

:

Great job thank you

:

nice services!!!!!!!

:

Great work thank you

:

Thank you mate good service would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment