Saturday, January 25, 2020

Promote Your Song With A Dance Choreography











About:

I'm a choreographer with 4 years of experience, and instructor on Monsters Dance Academy and Infini Family giving Commercial and K-Pop. I can come up with just the choreography that you want.



I have won a 3rd place on a national crew competition with Juventud Urbana Crew called  "Desafio al Movimiento 2018" and worked with international artists on Fiverr from, United States, Jamaica, Germany and Australia.



I'm the main choreographer for an U.S artist and working with several clients worldwide!



Check my reviews and my IG: andrewdmtr_



I doesn't matter the genre, i will do the best work that suits your song. If you need just a one man choreography just as famous as 1Million StudioR3D StudioMillenium Dance Complex or a massive crew choreography that's catchy like "Con Calma" of Daddy Yankee, you are in the right place.



It can be for a class, for your music video, for your stage performance, for promote your song or make a viral dance move. Come to my gig and hire me, you won't regret it!



It can be with reggaeton, k-pop, hip hop, house music, rock, piano, cha-cha-cha, you just have to click on this gig!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and professional!

:

Great choreography I loved it! Great experience!

:

HOPE THAT WE CAN ALWAYS WORK!

:

great communication. will definitely continue working with Andrew and his team

:

Awesome dancers!




No comments:

Post a Comment