Friday, January 10, 2020

Promote Edm Music To Over 18K Audience











About:

We post your Music in our Facebook Group with over 18000 edm music listeners.

This group has 100% real international members and this group has a high resonance when i post something about music.



I can post your music from Youtube, Soundcloud, Beatport, iTunes or other websites but i post nothig from illegal sites.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm sorry but this is not for me. Gig description says 18k audience but the group only has 6.1k members. When asked about this, service provider said that I had to be in the group to see the right audience, which to me wasn't very reassuring or adequately address the query. Hence the low scores for communication and service as described. Looking at the posts in the group, there's also very little engagement, with maybe 10 likes out of the supposed 18k audience for the ones that I saw. So all in all, not for me.

:

Very smooth

:

thank you.

:

nice work

:

Very fast and timely delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment