Friday, January 10, 2020

Share Top Music Industry Insider Tips And Guides











About:

WHAT I PROVIDE
Basic Package:

I will send you a beautifully designed downloadable PDF that details my top 50 tips for musicians, labels, and artists. This includes actionable advice that musicians at any level can learn from and implement.



These tips touch on the following topics

  • Marketing
  • Music business
  • Making money
  • Networking
  • Branding
  • Legal
  • & More



Standard Package:

This package includes downloadable and in-depth guides on music PR/Public Relations and marketing shows.



Ultimate Package:

Includes everything in the Basic + Standard packages as well as Top 50 artist resources, artist branding checklist, and booking shows.


WHO AM I?

I'm a music industry professional and have spent 6+ years in the industry. I've done it all - booking, radio, labels, and more. I've seen the things that set successful artists apart and created these resources to share with the next generation of stars.


*For personal use only*



Reviews


:

Very cool seller! Professional, knowledgeable and super nice to work with. Appreciate!

:

Nice keep it up great tips

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment