Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will do effective music promotion

I will do effective music promotion












About:

★★★100% Full Refund if not satisfied★★★

Hello,

I will make sure to provide best music promotion possible for your music projects!
Your song will be exposed to all social media including my Powerful Facebook Page. I could bring lots of traffic and my gig is 100% guaranteed

All styles of music is welcome. (Both original and cover songs)

For $5 Dollars (Basic gig),
  • Post your link on my powerful music VERIFIED Facebook page, 5.000 friends (Djs, Promoters, Musicians, A&R, Media, Labels and Others) + Tweet
    (Could be any links: You Tube, SoundCloud, FB link, and etc)
  • Detail target your audience
  • Boost / Advertise your post up to potential 
  • Write your message and social media on the description
  • Add any additional links for FREE (if you have any)

    (Please see extra gigs below for more offers)

    My gig could bring below results.
     - Get exposed to the audience worldwide
     - Gain new fans & Sell your music online
     - Get signed & ETC


Reviews


lautjexo:Thank you for being legit\n\nIt's rare to find a legit promo like this on fiverr you know

inverty:Thanks!

purandasings:Gain a couple hundred listens on soundcloud. Thanks.

inverty:Thanks!

klementine122:Hey thanks! Cant wait to see how much traction this can bring in. Will definitely order again


No comments:

Post a Comment