Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will review your music on my music blog

I will review your music on my music blog












About:

As a music journalist, I am passionate about writing descriptive, engaging and thought-provoking articles that will help you get your music some exposure and enhance your press kit.


  • The "standard" service offers an article up to 400 words.

  • The "basic" option is more affordable but still effective, with 200 words.

  • The "premium" version offers an in-depth 1.000 article.

  • All genres and formats (singles, EPs, albums, videos...) welcome.

  • 24-Hour service available - check out other extras for awesome additional content.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Reviews


nickludovico:was great!!! very very happy!!!

truetonemusic:Very professional

elodiembmc:Andrew did an amazing job! He's a genuine writer and I recommend him 100%!!!

laserlife:Thanks so much!

andrewarcuri:Excellent write up!


No comments:

Post a Comment