Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Music Promotion To Magazines And Radios











About:

SUBMISSION REQUIRED FIRST! CONTACT ME AND PROVIDE LINK TO THE TRACKS 



Introduction

If your goal is to be discovered by magazines and radios this is the right gig, I will follow your wishes and write down a custom pitch and help you out through the process as well as giving you real feedback on your music. THIS GIG IS X SINGLE (BOOK THE EXTRA GIG FOR THE ALBUM)



Extra Gigs

  • Spotify Pitch
  • EPK
  • Labels Pitch
  • Campus Radios 
  • Artist Release Planning & Growth



How it works?

I will be writing a pitch which will be sent to radios & magazines relative to your genre. As soon they will be showing interest in your music, I will be messaging you with name and link of the radio/magazines that are interested. In case of requesting questions for an interview, I will CC you in the email, the same goes if you'll be asked to go in person in the Radio. No response at all? I will be offering you a free campaign to have another shot. 




It's their last word that counts.

Magazines and Radios have the last word to say, so I can't guarantee all the entries will be accepted, unless your music is very well curated, then we will get higher chances.

I'm looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work, went above and beyond, put in 150%, can not recommendation this gig any higher, was the best experience I have had on Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm looking forward to collaborate with you soon again!

Seller's Response:

wonderful experience with Joe, very pleasant and easy to deal with. Still generating results over the next 2 weeks but safe to say this is a legit promo.

:

Thank you so much for your feedback Violet! I really enjoyed working with you. I'm looking forward to see more Spotify placements coming in the next weeks.

:

Very good person to work, he helped me out in getting everything in order and ready to send off. Thank you homie




No comments:

Post a Comment