Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Review Albums, Eps And Beat Tapes











About:

Hi everyone, my name is Matthew and I'm a social media manager, video editor, vlogger, blogger, podcaster and music enthusiast. As a born-and-raised Trinbagonian, I'm instinctively drawn to Caribbean musical genres like soca, calypso, reggae and dancehall. But I'm also a self-proclaimed hip-hop head and instrumental hip hop junkie, in addition to being a fan of R&B, soul and jazz, all of which have been fused into hip hop in some way, shape or form. That being said, I'm constantly seeking out new sounds, voices and musical movements in the abovementioned genres from all corners of the world. If you'd like me to review your project, whether it be an EP, album or beat tape/instrumental album, inbox me. 


Reviews


:

Seller delivered a well-written, thoughtful, introspective, and emotionally intelligent review of EP. Seller really took the time to listen and understand the music. I couldn't have asked for a better deliverable.

:

Very talented writer and knowledgeable. Perfect for all your Hip-Hop music. Highly recommend.

:

Great review, honest upfront. Worth the price!

:

went above and beyond thanks!

:

Send me the link of the site ur posting it on.




No comments:

Post a Comment