Thursday, April 30, 2020

Promote Your Music In My Popular And Organic Playlists











About:

I create new playlist every week!



The playlists that I have created have become organically popular and increasing followers every day, which will make your song grow incredibly if your song (or songs) is included in my playlists.

You can monitor your live listeners in your Spotify for Artist account and verify that the work is being done correctly.



This service lasts for a month, that is, your song will remain in the playlist (or playlists) for a month, for your song to be maintained the following month you will have to make a new payment. If at the end of the month you don't get good results, I will keep your song the following month for free. That is my premise. And otherwise, if your song gets good results and you want to keep it for another month in the playlist, you can recommend other people or other artists, this way I will keep your song for another month in the playlist for free.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very satisfied with this promotion, will recommend for any latin musicians, also, Freddy is a great person, he is very honorable. I will definitely use his service again.

Seller's Response:

I'm at your service. Thank you so much. And really good songs, i loved!

Seller's Response:

best promotion service!

Seller's Response:

I'm at your service. Thank you!

:

Worked super fast, my songs were added right away. Only time will tell if my numbers improve.




No comments:

Post a Comment