Monday, April 27, 2020

Write, Sing And Record A Jingle For Your Product Or Business











About:

SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEED! Want customers singing your brand name? Send me the name of your business/product and your tagline. In 2 days or less (usually), you'll have a one instrument, 10 second custom jingle (see packages) you can use for your website, radio, television, or anything! The jingle will be a high quality MP3 (or any/every format you desire) of voice and piano (or any ONE instrument. I also play the ukulele and have unlimited choices on the digital keyboard).  *Please note: I retain the copyright of the music, the lyrics (unless supplied by you), the recording, and the right to use it for any purpose. (Mostly for my demo reel and self-promotional purposes. I promise I won't abuse that right! Don't worry, YOU receive the right to use the finished jingle royalty free for any purpose for 99 years. AND you'll get free publicity every time I use your jingle!) Copyright is available for purchase as a gig extra.

Reviews


:

Hi Benski! Thank you for that bang on what I asked for

:

needed it for an animation

:

Amazing! Thank you!

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment