Monday, April 27, 2020

Post A Prewritten Announcement Or Press Release On My Blog











About:

Recently I received a message asking if I would post a write-up or press release that was already written, and I didn't have a service listed. So, I decided to create a service that allows the buyer to submit a prewritten announcement in a standard press release format, announcing your upcoming or currently released mixtape, album/EP, song, video, tour, product or music label news, and post it on my website (www.hoodcriticmagazine.com). 



This gig is ideal for newly established PR/PR companies who represent artists and brands looking to add on to their press kits, or merely seeking to establish a digital footprint online via search engines.



Also, to cut down any potential confusion, I primarily cover urban genres of music: Hip-hop/Rap, R&B, Soul, Pop, EDM, etc.,

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment