Thursday, April 30, 2020

Write A Post About Your Music Release On Novamusic Blog











About:

I will write about your music release posting on my novamusic.blog

This gig is intended to feature only one release (1 gig = 1 music release).

To feature multiple releases, you can pick multiple quantity of this gig or the word count limit extension extra.



Every post post include:

- a write-up of up to 150 words (need a longer text? pick the word count limit extension EXTRA)

- the artwork

- one embedded player (Spotify, SoundCloud, Youtube, ect.)

- call-to-action/payoff/icon/anchor text links to your digital stores and socials

Need to include more pictures or to embed multiple players? Pick the Premium layout EXTRA



I will share it on my socials (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest).



To enrich your press kit, your website or your EPK pick the PNG/PDF EXTRA 



  • All genres/styles/formats (single/EP/album/video) are welcome
  • 24h service available. Contact me for a custom offer



Any questions? Check out my FAQ, or feel free to contact me.



Please note: I don't publish unconfirmed rumors!

For NOVICE/AMATEUR/DEBUT artists/releases: before placing any order, send me a streaming/cloud listening link!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Much Respect bro will Repost!

Seller's Response:

You're welcome!

Seller's Response:

all accurate will use again

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

great and very fast delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment