Sunday, April 26, 2020

Genuine Hip Hop Promotion To 300K Plus Fans











About:

In the Service I will Post Your Hip Hop Content to the growing Base of own 300,000+  Hip Hop genre Followers


Screenshot of the Posted Content will be provided to the Buyer as Proof PRIOR to Posting so that He/She can alter as Per his/her needs before Starting the Promotion

A Link Will also be Provided to check the Real Time Results



The Promotion of Hip Hop Content Includes anything Related to hip Hop It May be a Video,Song Website,Link etc If You want me to Upload the Video I can do that as Videos Uploaded Perform the Best



IMPORTANT-As the Followers are all Gained Organically I do not have any sort of control over their action That is why I cannot  Predict the behavior of the Audience I will definitely help in reaching the audience I cannot Guarantee\Forecast the Engagement You Will get. It all depends Upon the Content Hope You Will Understand. If the Content is Good It will definitely get the Exposure.   



Still Having Query Feel Free to ask I Will be Online mostly.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He does exactly what he describes, and is very easy to work with. The posts are promoted in a highly engaging way! I am writing this review before the scheduled posts have actually gone live, so I'm still excited to see how much the people will engage with my music, but I feel that there is nothing else shadyshaan could have done differently, and the results now all depend on how much they like my music - and that is on me. Thank you for a superb delivery!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Andy for the review much appreciated

Seller's Response:

Good Job! Awaiting results.

:

got me views

:

thanks alot. great promoter




No comments:

Post a Comment