Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Write A Press Release About Your New Music











About:

Are you planning on releasing new music? 



A great press release is the best way to introduce your work to the audience and industry insiders alike. With over 15 years of experience in artist development and music journalism, I am passionate about creating compelling press releases for musicians.



Tell your story, share your art with the world and introduce yourself with an industry-standard text!



Each package I offer has a specific word count, designed for different purposes. With each gig, you'll receive:



  • High-quality original content
  • Proofreading
  • Reading optimization
  • 3-Days delivery (24 hours rush available as an extra)
  • 2 free revisions
  • Please note: This is a writing service only. Unfortunately, I can't offer special page layouts or design work.


You are welcome to send me a message if you have any questions!
Andrew

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Definitely will be working with him again. Not only was a fast turnaround, but the work was so good that it had me second guessing the end results. Too good to be true? Nope, it’s just that good. I enjoyed my experience and extremely pleased with the finished work. I recommend you trying his gig out. Way worth it. Thanks Rich

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, this was an amazing experience on my end as well! I hope to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

As Before, Laserlife is a really good reason to do business on fiverr. His Communication and delivery exceeds expectations.His is a first stop in the process. Thanks laserlife!

:

Absolutely fantastic work! I am very greatful for this authentic and stunning press release. Will definitely recommend Andrew and work with him in the future!Thank you so much for your efforts!

:

Thank you so much, really glad to hear!




No comments:

Post a Comment