Thursday, April 23, 2020

Play Your Music For A Month On My Radio Station











About:

GUARANTEED SONG PLAY & MUSIC PROMOTION TO THOUSANDS OF LISTENERS!


I will put your Hip Hop, Rap, Trap, R&B, or Reggae track in rotation on an episode, tag on Twitter, & if its good & I like it, future plays could be free!


I will also mention your website or social network links & any given information in your own artist write-up, & place your name/song on the show page for Thousands of Visitors & Listeners to see!


Promote and play your hip hop, rap, or rnb music to 100k radio listeners


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so thankful for the seller and this gig - anytime there is another chance for promoting our music, I am ever so thankful! Thanks for doing just that, my son and I are excited about the extra song exposure!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer.

Seller's Response:

I wanna know how good she is until the 30 days is over she supposed to play the music on the radio station

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer.

Seller's Response:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment