Monday, April 6, 2020

Organic Spotify Promotion To Real Audience











About:

Do you Need Real Music Lovers Engagement to your Song ?? 




How I do this ?   


➤  Using my Social Blogs,  Forums pages, Telegram Channel and  Website with our developing Music emails list consist of large audience of organic music lovers.


➤ Use of Hashtags promotions (One of the best method in the world).


➤ Bookmark Music Track


That will help to grow your audience organically.





Note:- You may receive sales or opt-ins but it CAN NOT be guaranteed. Because I  can't control real People's actions.  




BENEFITS OF THIS PR0MOTION

  • Best promotion on social media
  • Global Engagement
  • Increase your daily reach and engagement with Track
  • 100% Satisfactory
  • Promote any type/genre of music




Let's Viral your MUSIC ...!!


I'm at your service. Feel free to place the order now.



EDUKAS

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He’s very thorough in his service and communication. He wanted to make sure I was satisfied and went the extra mile to communicate with me about the status.

Seller's Response:

I used sellers service as one of many services that I used at the same time , so, it is hard for me to pin point exactly what seller impact was. Together using this seller along with three other marketing services , I had fairly hi streaming numbers for about four days using all of the companies at the same time. Hopefully this will be picked up by Spotify crawlers to activate more Spotify curated in house playlists that have millions of followers on the in house playlists. The band BIG MOUNTAIN is averaging 3.4 million streams per month. We are on over 500,000 playlists.

:

Still not sure what this promotion did. Our streams increased a ton but there was little retention with listeners I suspect there were bots involved. Would not recommend.

:

Thank you for your order. We do not use bots in our promotions. If you asked we would have provide you the promotional proofs. And if you know the price of bot services you will clearly understand that this much engagement cannot achieved for $30 using bots. Have a great music career

:

I got some great advice and guidance from the seller. Not only did he raise engagement he really;y gave me insight into how to keep engagement! Brilliant




No comments:

Post a Comment