Sunday, April 5, 2020

Viral Your Tidal Music Worldwide











About:

Dear Clients



I am Khokan Here.


Welcome To My Tidal Music Promotion .


I am a active music promoter. So I can promote/viral your tidal music over the millions of people on social media and many forums. If You need your tidal music to be heard by the perfect spot that take into account music fans to expand your buzz and mindfulness among the music purchasing network by requesting this fiverr gig. 


What I will done for you :


I will do share and viral your substance progressively internet based life channels and furthermore increasingly well known site. Precedent: Google in addition to post, Google people group post, Twitter post, Facebook page post, Facebook gathering post. 

 



Why you order on my gig ? 


100% fulfillment and examining with screen shots 


100% Safe and discount framework. 


100% Guarantee. 




100% Real traffic on bots. 




If you need good client and better experience on this field then i am your best opinion . so don't hesitate to contact with me .



Note : Sorry To say that my first gig of tidal was deactivated for some technical issue.so i create again this gig with same service and price.



Regards

khokan Sarker

Reviews


Seller's Response:

waiting on results of his work

:

hope it was good..

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment