Sunday, April 5, 2020

Spotify Music Promotion To Targeted Global Listeners











About:

Are you looking for spotify Promotion to Targeted Global Listeners? If yes, I welcome you to my organic spotify music promotion gig to active listeners. Also, If you are struggling to get your spotify music heard, I have developed the expertise in music marketing that will take your music from nowhere to its zenith





How I will do my promotion

Your Spotify Music/URL will be uploaded to many of my music-related playlist platforms such as listenspotify.com, klux, pacify music blog and share with top spotify music curators to have your track uploaded (no spamming to irrelevant platforms).





Platforms I will use

Your music will be uploaded and publish on listenspotify.com, nova ox, hymax. I will incorporate right keywords for SEO for visibility on search engines.

 



Why me?

★ Real Players, Followers, Listeners - NO BOT!

★ Increase your daily engagement with Track

★ Genuine & honest service

 

I do not sell bots so don't expect 100% watch time, but I promise to distribute your spotify music organically by targeting right audience that are ready to listen to your song.



Order NOW.

Start seeing results in less than 24h!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication with the seller was fine, but there was no way for me to verify that this gig created new streams for my song. Do not run this alongside any other promotion to get an accurate idea.

Seller's Response:

Firstly, I was logged out of my spotify for artist account because my phone had broken, but when i got a new one i had seen that the promoter had did the promo on the wrong song. After that she gave the desired song bots. I.. as a marketer myself... knows what organic growth looks like. And that is one thing she does not provide.

Seller's Response:

If it were to be BOT results, your spotify artist page would have been in danger and I would have gotten a lot of this reviews you dropped or something close.. You are never a marketer, if you are you would have done this yourself. Before you judge, you'd better check your spotify for artists to see how the engagement were coming in daily before the delivery. maybe you would have had better understanding of how authentic are the results I got for you. Artist seeing this, please always do follow up on your spotify for artist app for stats update such that yourself and your marketer can be on the same page during promotion.

:

Thank you for the continued good service!

:

Appreciate you big time.




No comments:

Post a Comment