Monday, April 6, 2020

Submit Hip Hop Music Track To Playlist Curators











About:

              MUSIC PRO-MOTION, HIP HOP PLAYLIST, SPOTIFY PRO-MOTION 

Hello,

   Music pro-motion is required to attract music enthusiasts to your creative works, to introduce your music to a wide variety of listeners over the world and to make lots of people familiar to the music you compose. Professional performers which use live or electronics instrumentals and musicians offering arrangement and mastering services would find this gig useful.

All the music pro-motion products of this gig  allow you to grow your fans day by day. A typical music campaign is a complex set of actions designed to pring citing and public relations on a new level.



How it work 

  • I will share your song track to passionate and motivated music lovers via e-mail message 
  • I will pro-mote your music track on social media platforms and target music listeners 
  • I will share your music on blog website that deals with music only(No spamming)
  • I will share your music track on forum site that deals with music only 
  • I also get your music track featured on hot music playlist.


ORDER NOW!! OR CONTACT FOR ANY QUESTION 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Let me start of saying this guy and his team did a phenomenal job on promoting my Spotify channel, I just became a regular customer I am truly overwhelmed. Thank you again

Seller's Response:

You are welcome sir

:

Thanks would recommend

:

Thanks boss

:

thanks for your help




No comments:

Post a Comment