Saturday, April 18, 2020

Real Organic Music Promotion For Your Track Or Mix











About:

Important (read all before you order):

Only 1 Track (song) is promoted (for more contact for a custom order)

I will promote 1 Spotify track  OR  1  SoundCloud track  by:

  • placing the track on one playlist during 7 days (Basic Plan)


  • -placing during 1 month, if you select Standard or Premium Plan, I will add your soundcloud track to my Spotlight SoundCloud Playlist(s) or if you choose 1 Spotify Track it will be listed on the relevant curated playlists. I will also share a tweet on my twitter profile.This helps you to get more streams organically.

It is Real Audience reached by my Genuine Organic Music Promotion and there's no violation of TOS on your platform account.

Check my reviews to see my service is legit

I cannot garantee any minimum amount of stat boosts on your track. Being real audience results will depend on quality for your content / interest of the users

So, it means that I leave things up to the listener's choice

 

Refund (or extra work) guaranteed for serious buyers if not satisfied

Any questions please contact me



Notice:

I do not claim to be affiliated or endorsed by Twitter®, SoundCloud® or Spotify®





Reviews


:

Thank you very much; a kind and generous seller who offers a great product; and thanks for the extra days; really appreciated

:

Ricardo has been really communicative & understanding during these times. I'd definitely recommend his services. I noticed my songs also got a few saves as well from his playlists, which is important to me. Its smart to get his deluxe placement package.

:

Great promotion. Not the typical bs promotion you find here. Actually did something and provided the proof at the end.

:

Impeccable service and communication. He did as agreed. 100% recommendable. We will continue to work with him in the future.

:

Great job!! The service went well over what I expected. Would recommend to anyone in need of marketing for their music - I personally will probably use again when I release another single/album.




No comments:

Post a Comment