Sunday, February 2, 2020

Real Pop Soundcloud Promotion











About:

This gig for Pop Artists that are sick of fake results. This gig will provide less than fake promotion but it will be real results and you will see that.



Hey, my name is Jasper Jones and I have been in the Music Industry for over 12 years. Over this time, I have been successful at marketing and promoting music artists and producers at all levels in the industry. My gig I will "do real hip hop or electronic soundcloud" has gained over 1,000 5 star reviews on Fiverr because of the authentic promotion I provide. Check my profile, click the gig, and check out the reviews, they do not lie. 



For this gig, I will make requests to other artists, producers, and channels to repost your track on SoundCloud. Each package contains a certain amount of requests, the more the better. The channels may also follow, like, and comment on your track. 



I do follow package expectations to ensure value is provided. Please message if you would like to know more. 



This is for single track only, no playlist-sets or album. 





PLEASE READ FAQs prior to ordering. 

Reviews


:

work done awesome great communication from seller would do business again

:

Was as expected. Awesome! I’ll be in touch

:

Love the attention to detail in the process and delivery, thank you!

:

Amazing seller! Recommends!

:

Good seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment