Thursday, February 6, 2020

Monitor Your Song Airplay On 21K Radios











About:

Services included:



  1. I will monitor the airplay of any song you want on 21 thousand radio stations from 7 thousand cities all over the world.
  2. Uploading the song on the monitoring service. If the song is not published, you will need to provide the mp3 file to me so I can upload it.
  3. If there are specific radio stations you want to follow, I will make sure they are on the monitoring list. If they are not, I will add them for free.
  4. I will provide each Monday airplay reports in spreadsheets (excel files).


This is a great tool for indie artists and bands that don't get monitoring services from a label.

It will guide your promotion and touring strategy by knowing where your song is played.



You can choose to monitor anyone's song. It does not have to be yours. As long as the mp3 is available, it can be monitored.

Reviews


:

The seller is very quick gonna see now ,what happens thank you.

:

fast service just waiting on results

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment