Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Pitch Your Song To 25 Different Major Hip Hop News Outlets











About:

I will create a pitch for your song, EP or album and send it to 50 different Hip Hop news outlets. 

Including Genius, Hip Hop DX, Complex, XXLMAG, World Star Hip Hop, DJ Akademiks, Hot 97 & many others both major & smaller Hip Hop blogs, I have the contact information of many major artists and other industry contacts. I currently study Music Management and have met and learned from a lot of people high up in the industry. I'm an author/rapper but after studying Music Management I received a lot of industry contacts which gave me the power to help other artists & producers. 



I will not accept everyone but only artists I think would have a chance to be accepted by a major news outlet. This is simply because I don't want to spam them with music that they would not appreciate receiving. Don't let this discourage you though. If I don't accept you I will try to give you the feedback you need to reach that level. 



If you have any questions regarding which artists or news outlets I can contact or are interested in my service send me a message with your music.

Reviews


:

Great job! Will highly recommend.

:

Thank you!

:

Very professional

:

Excellent service!

:

Thanks for your services




No comments:

Post a Comment