Friday, February 7, 2020

Personally Review Your Music And Social Media Presence











About:

NOTE: Fiverr doesn't allow paid-for reviews anymore. If you want music promotion contact me/check out my other gigs!



EXTENDED BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL OFFER: HUGE DISCOUNT FOR ALL GIGS! LIMITED TIME ONLY! CONTACT ME NOW, LET ME LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC BEFORE YOU ORDER!



BASIC GIG: WAS $50, NOW ONLY $15, SAVE 70%!

STANDARD GIG: WAS $60, NOW ONLY $30, SAVE 50%!

PREMIUM GIG: WAS $120, NOW ONLY $60, SAVE 50%!



I am a trained musician and social media influencer with over 10 years of experience and I've been mentored by some of the best music-industry professionals in the UK. For this exclusive Fiverr gig I will give you an honest review of your music AND social media presence. 



So basically, I will be like Simon Cowell but without being a complete a*hole :P If your music is not getting the attention you think it deserves, contact me now and I will tell you things you can work on to build your fan-base. To make things more authentic I will record my reaction and thoughts on video while looking at your work for the first time!



Please contact me before you buy just to make sure I am able to review the music and social media presence! Please note THIS IS NOT A PROMOTIONAL REVIEW



Reviews


:

Wish this person was somehow my manager lol

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment