Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sound Cloud Music Promotion In Social Media Platform











About:



Music / Sound Cloud / Advertiser / Face Book / Email Scraping / Data Entry


Respected Buyer Welcome To My Gig


My self John_marketer if you are looking  professional Music Promoter And Need to promote your sound cloud music You Are At The  Right Place


Following  Service Are Also Included In This Gig
 
  • Music / Sound cloud
  • Facebook  / Advertiser


What I do ?



I will promote your sound cloud music in Facebook  USA and Uk 
Group Which have 1,000,000 member . 


"Customer Satisfaction Is My First Priority"






Note: Please Contact Me Before Placing an Order


I also give proof of my work as screen shot.


Thank You 




Kind Regard




Music / Sound Cloud / Advertiser / Face Book / Email Scraping / Data Entry



Reviews


:

It was ok jus some promo was not for right music sites he had me on

:

very fast. good.

:

I think this was a good deal

:

you cant just make 50 facebook pages than share my music on it when there is no traffic

:

Fast n easy communication




No comments:

Post a Comment