Sunday, February 2, 2020

Organic Spotify And Music Promotions











About:

Hello!! Welcome to My Great Gig


I Will Do Organic Spotify Music Promotion, So If you Are looking SomeOne To Do 
Music Promotion, Without Any Doubt, You Have Come To The Right Gig!!


Hey, I am an expert digital marketer.


How Will I work?


I will Share your track with Active users.


I will be promoting and running media ads on these platforms


  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • solo ads
  • Pinterest
  • Linkedln
  • Daily motion, Blogspot, Mixcloud & more


Advantage Of This Gig:
~Real and Genuine traffic.
~Massively helps in Music ranking
~High chances to go viral
~Quality and professional service.
~100% Satisfaction Guaranty
~On Time Order Delivery
~All kind of music is accepted.


NOTE : If you have any special request feel free to contact me on Fiverr.


For more info check FAQ Below


 Your song must have to be under 5 minutes


*** I provide you just results in screenshot without link after finishing work***


                                                      <<<<<>>>>>

Reviews


:

he's doing a great job

:

great work

:

Great job

:

fantastic just great

:

Always great work




No comments:

Post a Comment