Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Promote Youtube Video To 190,000 Fans











About:

Increase Your Online Conversion Ratio With Video Content Optimized For Social Media & Web



I'm an experienced 6 year advertiser with 1000 PLUS positive social marketing reviews (check my main profile page). 



I'll help you get the exposure you need with this gig by helping create a fan base who will listen to and share your music which is the first step in launching your career as an artist. 

  • We will also use different kind of techniques like using popular hashtags,caption to make your video popular on social media .This will help your V I D E O to get viral.
  • Natural engagements.


I'm not going to make you empty promises of millions of views, downloads or follows but I can guarantee you'll see some very REAL ORGANIC RESULTS through my service.



I'll send you live V.links to your post once your order is completed.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was good

:

fast & polite but the results not so good

:

After getting all the service gave us negative feedback :) We are happy if you refund your money with feedback.

:

Excellent seller

:

Thank you@ perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment