Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Promote Your Music To 3,000,000 Music Fans On Facebook











About:

Hey there ッ



We music promotion expert with lots of experience with an outstanding service delivery to our customers/clients.



As an artist - FANS MATTER! Sometimes we need a BOOST when we're starting out. A FAN base is a huge part of how your career will be organically promoted. we can help!



 I'll help you get the exposure you need with this gig by helping you in promoting your song track to millions of music lovers on facebook, who will listen to and share your music which is the first step in launching your career as an artist.



NOTE: I'm not going to make you empty promises of millions of views, downloads or follows but I can guarantee you'll see some very REAL ORGANIC RESULTS through my service.



I'll send you screenshot proofs of posting on delivery.



Reviews


:

Thanks very much.Outstanding experience&work

:

it was good, at first seller shared a wrong track, I had to ask him to use my correct song.

:

good stuff

:

Help yourself and Do it fucker!!

:

wouldn't recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment