Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Send You A Radio Stations Contact List And More











About:

As an indie musician I know how much time does it take to find and collect all the essential contacts to start promoting your band or new release. I know it because I've experienced it.

The database I'm offering you is a spreadsheet file that contains over 500 (last update: 532) hand picked radio stations contacts (primarily FM, college radio etc located mostly in US and UK) with full contact information (including contact names, facebook/twitter links, emails, snail mail addresses and phone numbers (when listed), and extra notes (submission policies, guides etc). You'll get XLS files (works with Microsoft Office, Oppenoffice, Google Docs).

Similar system goes for all other lists.

These lists are created by me for serving my own music project's publicity needs. It means I'm not offering you thousands of faceless links, I am offering the result of human research.



Check extras and/or packages to get what you need. Keep in mind that in the premium package you will get all my lists + the CSV file for importing contacts into mailchimp or other service, just for 25$ (no need to purchase extras)

Reviews


:

Awesome! Thanks

:

Fast very fast

:

super fast and he answered every question I had.

:

Fast delivery and exactly as described! Saved me quite some days of work.

:

Amazing work




No comments:

Post a Comment