Saturday, January 11, 2020

Create A Press Release Or Bio For Your Music Project











About:

Professional and Unique Press Releases and/ or Biographies created specially for your new music.

Provide an exisiting draft Press Release and/ or Biography and I will jazz it up with a few additions and revise it to better catch the readers attention. If you don't have an exisiting draft, I can create a brand new Press Release and/ or Biography from scratch with just asking a few questions and basic information being provided by you, I'll take care of the rest. One revision included per Press Release and one revision included per Biography. I look forward to helping you get your music released out into the world. Check out my other gig if you require full PR campaign services.

Reviews


:

Knowledgeable about the industry. Professional work. Recommended.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment