Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will add your song to my popular Spotify playlist for 7 days. In the Top 10 songs.

I will add your song to my popular Spotify playlist for 7 days. In the Top 10 songs.












About:

Hey, my name is Rob James and I have been in the Dance Music Industry for over 7 years

I am an established Deep House producer / Artist with a strong network of fans.  My latest song "Deep End" released in October of 2016 reached over 5 Million Streams.

I have a fan base of over 50,000 monthly listeners.

This gig is aimed at allowing you to establish yourself as an artist by exposing yourself to my passionate music fans.

search "dance." 


This gig will add your song to my popular playlist.  Which will in turn increase your exposure and likeliness of getting placed by curated playlists.


LET MY FANS LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC


P.S. If you are unsure about anything feel free to send me a message and I can explain further.  I have completed over 650 orders and have over 350 5 star reviews.  So you can purchase with confidence!

Reviews


viktorrasiia:fast turn around time

robjamesmusic_:Happy to help with the promotion of your latest track. Killer tune!

dferdinand:did a great job

robjamesmusic_:Happy to help increase your exposure!!

lucasyates:Very fast delivery and did just what I needed! Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment