Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will promote your music or video on my hip hop mag

I will promote your music or video on my hip hop mag












About:

i‘m running the Propz City Magazine, it‘s the no.1 hip hop magazine in Frankfurt. Since 2007 we are promotiong hip hop artists worldwide. Over our website and social media accounts we can reach over 4.400 followers and we rise continuously. Germany is the fourth biggest music market in the world, so it‘s a good change for musicians to reach new fans. Take a view on our websites and social media accounts to have an idea of what we do.

Reviews


deshaiwilliams:Very professional and fast turn around all in all great experience! I will definitely order again!

six9nas:thank you

hotnoize:Great work as always!

six9nas:thank you

jaydonomega:..expected more!


No comments:

Post a Comment