Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will promote your music on top hip hop sites

I will promote your music on top hip hop sites












About:

As an independent artist the hardest thing to garner in the Entertainment Business is publicity. I have created a platform in which I deal directly with a large number of top music and hip hop sites. I cover all genres of music from pop to hip hop. I  have a full fledge marketing firm that is well respected in the Entertainment Industry. I will help you gain a strong fan base and get you the exposure you need. All your post will be front page post and will put you in the mix with all the A Level celebrities and artist. As an artist or entertainer this is a step that you MUST take. You have to build a strong publicity resume so that your fans and the major label execs can value your work. For a list of the sites that I have reach to simply message me. I only deal with A level sites. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: In order to complete this gig I must deliver promotional money to promotional outlets. I will mark this gig as complete so that the promotional funds that you have provided via Fiverr can be used to get you your post. Without the funds I cannot operate. If you have any questions feel free to ask. And remember all the sites I cover are major "A" level.

Reviews


coffeeking:Amazing working with you

coffeeking:Amazing to work with you!

coffeeking:thank youu

coffeeking:thank youu

coffeeking:Amazing working with you


No comments:

Post a Comment